From: Rajat Gujral <natkhat_2k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] AGP GART support not availiable
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:01:20
1 Hi
2
3 I have copied the kernel from live CD on to my hard
4 disk .. Now when i am trying to start KDE (startx) i
5 get the following errors:
6
7 (EE) GARTInit: unable to open /dev/agppart (No such
8 file or directory)
9
10 (EE) i810(0) : AGP gart support is not availiable .
11
12 is it possible to add the support for agpgart without
13 reinstalling the whole system ... Or is it possible to
14 recompile the kernel without effecting the rest of the
15 system ...
16
17 Please suggest me what should i do ....
21 Rgds & Thnx
22
23 Rajat Gujral
27 | {When GREAT minds are at work.... |
28 | ... Impossibility is not an OPTION} |
34 Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
35 http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list