From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Multiple instances of Dolphin automagically appear upon login
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 14:11:49
1 Hi all,
2 A reworking of the subject line from my earlier post regarding pods of
3 Dolphins.......
4
5 I've just started up and then logged into my up to date KDE machine.
6 Once the machine is logged in and ready to go, I have, on the boot/login
7 just now, 20 instances of Dolphin running. This is straight after login,
8 I have done nothing to the machine after hitting "enter" when entering
9 my login password. This number also appears to be increasing each time
10 I log in.
11
12 Has anyone come across this "feature"? I use ~x86 and everything is up
13 to date.
14
15 Any thoughts greatly appreciated,
16