From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: More lvm2 questions
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:07:00
1 walt wrote:
4 > (Thanks also to Dale. Hope you're feeling better.)
7 I knew I read about this somewhere but couldn't recall what the fix was.
8 I thought it was on the forums since I do search there before asking
9 here, most of the time anyway.
10
11 What version are you on when this happened? Also, what version did you
13 need to do that since I have all but /boot and / on LVM now.
14
15 Also, after my recent move, I see now I should have made / MUCH smaller.
16 I mean MUCH MUCH smaller. :/ There goes that hindsight again.
17 Naturally it is NOT on LVM.
18
19 I'm sort of getting used to being less than 100%. Actually, less than
20 50% most days. ;-)
21
22 Dale
23
28 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
29 how you interpreted my words!
30
31 Miss the compile output? Hint:
32 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"