From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to get the gentoo kernel?
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:24:10
1 Thank you ,I thought it would be named gentoo-<sth>, no wonder I haven't found it .
4 ------------------ Original ------------------
5 From: "Alan McKinnon"<alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>;
6 Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 09:47 PM
7 To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
8
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to get the gentoo kernel?
12 On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:44:05 +0800
13 "Lavender" <448463782@××.com> wrote:
14
15 > I want to download it . I have searched in the distfiles directory on
16 > the mirorrs , but I don't know where to get it . Anyone can tell me ?
17
18 It's called linux-<something> on the distfiles mirrors
19
20 You can download the master image from kernel.org
21
22 emerge gentoo-sources will do all that for you.
23
24 This is extremely basic gentoo knowledge, fully described in the
25 documentation. Why are you still having trouble with these concepts?
28 Alan McKinnnon
29 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com