From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] setup x11/plasma in chroot?
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:52:06
1 thank you.  I figured i couldn't run x11/plasma while chrooted (since they are already running on the real root).  That means I don't have to move 2 machines close together to read the instructions on one while building in a console only enviroment.
2
3 -- “The whole world is watching! The whole world is watching!”
7 Aug 22, 2019, 19:52 by audvare@×××××.com:
8