From: Nicolai Guba <nicolai@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2.6.9-r1 kernel bug?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:40:32
1 Arctic Paintball Oy wrote:
2
3 > How is it possible to try to read beyond the end of device on the loop
4 > device? Or should i use dd? Is this a bug or are the files damaged. I cant
5 > check the old contents any longer so md5sum is not an option.
6
7 Hmmm, I had some oddities with LILO too. Similar stuff. I noticed that
8 just letting it time out and then load the default kernel always works.
9 However, on selecting it and pressing enter it has problems with the
10 initrd.
11
12 Absolutely no clue what causes this.
13
14 This is my first post to this list. So hello everyone :)
17 =NPG=
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list