From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] divx4linux
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 05:35:01
1 On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 11:52:24PM -0500, James Colby wrote:
2 > List Members -
3 >
4 > I have another question. I can't seem to find the divx4linux package
5 > anymore. I am trying to install it and emerge can't find it. It also
6 > does not appear to be available as a use flag for mplayer any more.
7 > Did the package change names, or am I just really tired and missing
8 > something here?
11 I am pretty sure it got absorbed into ffmpeg or something. I remember
12 reading about the change on b.g.o. sometime in the last week. To
13 enable it there might be a use flag you need to set, but I don't quite
14 remember.
15
16 W
17 --
18 "There's a new rule for simplifying equations :
19 if the term doesn't fit on the paper, drop it."
20 ~DeathMech, Some Student. P-town PHY 205
21 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 7 days, 21:45
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list