From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portable Gentoo (Pen Drive Linux)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:33:37
1 On Saturday 22 Mar 2014 19:37:35 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:57:22 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > I've installed that old favourite SysRescCD on a pen drive, following a
4 > > method I found on the Web to include a persistent file-system with all
5 > > the extras I wanted in, e.g., /usr/local/bin.
6 > >
7 > > It works well, except that I haven't found yet where to put all my
8 > > aliases to have them sourced at (auto) log-in.
9 >
10 > There is a file that is executed by default at login, I think it
11 > is .autorun. I remember having to add an option to ignore it on the
12 > LXFDVDs because we use .autorun on those to launch a browser.
13
14 Ah! That sounds likely. I'll have another look. Thanks again, Neil.
17 Regards
18 Peter