From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kmail-1.13.7 subfolders are no longer recognised
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 14:23:53
1 Since I updated KDE to 4.9.3 my Kmail 1.13.7 no longer recognises the Sent &
2 Draft subfolders I have set up, to save sent/draft messages from different
3 email accounts (both POP & IMAP). All sent messages regardless of the account
4 I send them from, end up in the defaul Kmail top level "sent-mail" folder.
5
6 Changing the settings in 'Settings/Configure Kmail/Identities/Advanced/Sent-
7 mail folder/' or '/Drafts folder' is not saved no matter what I do.
8
9 Looking in kmailrc the paths seem correct, but are not recognised by the
10 application when sending messages.
11
12 Has anyone come across this?
13 --