From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tablet PC? Anyone?
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 00:07:47
1 On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 02:16:34PM -0500, Penguin Lover Vizo Allman squawked:
2 > I am running a lenovo x-61 table for my everyday machine and it works pretty
3 > well for me. I use Xournal to draw pics and take quick handwritten notes.
6 Ooh, Xournal is wonderful. It it also useful for my current normal
7 laptop. I love its "PDF annotation" mode.
8
9 The X61 looks nice. I'm having a bit of difficulty locating the video
10 card on their specs page (probably just me being stupid or something),
11 can you tell me what video it uses? The Intel Wifi looks good, and
12 lenovo's website is looking like it is having a sale right now (almost
13 half of the list price!)
14
15 When you say "Works pretty well", does it mean that "there's nothing
16 to complain about" or "except for this little itty bit of problem
17 [insert problem here]"?
18
19 Thanks for your response!
20
21 W
22 --
23 If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
24 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 805 days, 22:44