From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5 : Kicker & other ebuilds fail
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 15:38:27
1 On Monday 02 January 2006 00:02, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > Before I submit a bug report, has anyone had a similar experience ?
3 > Does anyone have anything to suggest to try first ?
4 >
5 > I started to install KDE 3.5 (split) -- still ~x86 -- & got Kdelibs done,
6 > then went on to Kdebase-startkde, which pulls in 17 dependencies.
7 > Some of them went thro' ok, but then Kicker refused as below; I tried
8 > others & Khelpcenter Kdebase-kioslaves Kdesu Ksplashml failed at the same
9 > point. I took time out to get my Docbook pkgs upto-date, but no change.
10
11 How do you define "refused"? Did it error out and drop you back to a prompt?
12 If so, what were the last 20-30 lines of output before make stated there was
13 an error?
16 Jason Stubbs
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list