From: "Zimmerling
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: AW: AW: [gentoo-user] Vixie Cron
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:19:13
1 >On Saturday 03 November 2007, Zimmerling, Alexander wrote:
2 >> >sean wrote:
3 >> >> How is vixie-cron setup to accept remote connections?
4 >> >>
5 >> >> Thanks
6 >> >> Sean
7 >> >
8 >> >Forget this question, made a mistake.
9 >> >--
10 >> >gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
11 >> >
12 >> :)
13 >>
14 >> I've got another question. I recognized that vixie-cron stopped
15 >> working after the last reboot of my server. I had to restart
16 >> vixie-cron to get it back to work.
17 >>
18 >> Was this just a little error, or does anybody else recognized such a
19 >> problem?
20 >>
21 >> kind regards
22 >>
23 >> Alex
24 >
25 >I'm just guessing here, but have you added vixie-cron to your runlevel?
26 >
27 >(e.g. rc-update add vixie-cron default)
28 >
29 >--
30 >Rick van Hattem Rick.van.Hattem(at)Fawo.nl
33 I'm very sure ;)
34
35 rc-status reports 'running' but cronjobs are not been lauched
36
37 greetings
38
39 Alex