From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] poor images printing
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:49:38
1 On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:12:52 +0300, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2
3 > During few last weeks there was a protage tree update (~amd64 is in
4 > use) which reasulted in poor pictire printing (say, with visible dots
5 > where smooth gray was before). I use kprinter 3.5.10 whith kyocera ps
6 > ppd driver (and I didn't change any printing related options).
7 >
8 > Thoughts?
9
10 Use genlop to list the packages updated in that period, then
11 start eliminating suspects.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 "Woody, I said TUCK the children in bed!" --Mia Farrow