From: "Matt Connell (Gmail)" <matthewdconnell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HOWTO: Freezing/unfreezing (groups of) processes
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:42:36
1 On Fri, 2021-02-05 at 13:24 -0500, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I'll have to take that back. It happened again, and I was not
3 > fiddling with pstop/pcont. The common element seems to be that I was
4 > compiling Pale Moon 29.0 each time it crashed. A machine with 8 gigs of
5 > ram, and 598 of 905 gigs free diskspace should not have resource issues.
6
7 I contest this claim. 8GB is pretty scant for something as large and
8 complex as a modern browser. Have you built this before on the same
9 machine?