From: "Róbert Čerňanský" <openhs@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] #gentoo experiences
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 19:05:21
1 On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 08:37:53 -0800
2 Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On 11/19/17 08:25, Taiidan@×××.com wrote:
5 > > On 11/19/2017 07:56 AM, Michael Palimaka wrote:
6 > >
7 > >> Hi all,
8 > >>
9 > >> I'm collecting information about people's experiences in #gentoo.
10 [...]
11 > > The lack of an ncurses setup gui/an express setup option is a major
12 > > PITA which is why I haven't yet used gentoo as dom0 in a production
13 [...]
14 > The way it's worded makes me think feedback was requested on the irc
15 > channels, but maybe I am wrong?
16
17 It would still be nice though if representatives asks users also about
18 Gentoo as a product. So they know where they are hitting nail on the
19 head and where they are somehow missing it.
20
21 Robert
25 Róbert Čerňanský
26 E-mail: openhs@×××××××××.com