From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome Power Management
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 02:06:43
1 On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 17:05 -0500, Randy Barlow wrote:
2 > Also, I'm getting an error every time I start Gnome related to the
3 > battery, but I can't recall the exact wording off the top of my head
4 > right now (will post that back later I suppose). Should I just mv
5 > the .gnome directory and let it start me afresh perhaps?
6
7 OK, so I've all of the gnome dot files to .old to get a "fresh" setup,
8 and I still get the power error when I start up. The error says, "GConf
9 schema installer error, battery_low_percentage cannot be zero". And the
10 top says "Power Manager". Any ideas?
11
12 R
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list