From: William Meertens <nuke@×××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-apps/pam-login
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:59:51
1 Hi Jim and all other Gentoo lovers,
2
3 This counts for me the same. Only what I didn't and still don't understand is that when you first install Gentoo, it installs both without complaining. At least it does that with me all the time.
4
5 Second when removing one of the two, you could face the fact that you can't login into your system. Which would sound normal because both are more or less responsible for your login and therefor like you say part of your system.
6
7 So I'm wondering what the experts have to say about this :-)
8
9 Cheers,
10 William.
11