From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Building an initramfs into the kernel
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:08:14
1 On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:09:34 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > At this point I don't know that 1) the image is actually in the
4 > kernel, or 2) that my "init thingy" ;-) image would work, but at least
5 > the process of putting it together is verifiable.
6
7 That's why I put in all the debug stuff, so I could watch the progress of
8 the script as it ran.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
15 Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.