From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Converting time formats
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:32:16
1 Am 28.05.2011 18:37, schrieb Dale:
2 > I asked this once before but I can't find it. I have a log file that
3 > has time stamps that look like this:
4 >
5 > lastrun = 1306574899
6 >
7 > What do I use to get the human time for that? I thought it was the date
8 > command but I couldn't find it in the man page. I tried google but I
9 > can't recall what that time stamp is called either so not sure what to
10 > search for.
11 >
12 > Could someone enlighten me a little bit here?
13 >
14 > Thanks.
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
21 date --date=@1306574899
22 looks sensible. I've found this on the info page:
23 `info date` -> "Date input formats" -> "Seconds since the Epoch"
24
25 Hope this helps,
26 Florian Philipp