From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is gnome becoming obligatory?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:53:13
1 On 2017-12-14 11:57, Marc Joliet wrote:
2
3 > I could list specific features of systemd that I like and make use of
4 > (such as socket activation, autofs integration, user units, nspawn, or
5 > the journal), but thinking about it, it's a "more than the sum of its
6 > parts" kind of deal. Managing a system with systemd is just overall
7 > pleasant for me.
8
9 I am probably not the only one who would still dearly like such a
10 detailed list, from someone I don't see as biased to start with. I
11 understand this is a drain on your time, so I'll understand if you
12 decline.
13
14 This is also equally directed at Neil, who also posted a similar
15 abbreviated list of features.
16
17 --
18 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
19 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
20 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.