From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slightly OT: favorite window manager/desktop environ?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:34:24
1 On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:28:21 -0500, Matt Garman wrote:
2
3 > So, having said that, what window manager do you use, and why? I
4 > wouldn't trade the multitude of options availabe in Linux for
5 > anything, but the choices can be overwhelming.
6
7 KDE. I've tried others but always end up missing some feature of KDE so I
8 go back. Yes, it has more features and options than I'd ever use, but i'd
9 rather have 50 unwanted features than be missing one that I need.
10
11 Konqueror is simply awesome, due in no small part to the kioslaves giving
12 access to just about any type of data from any source.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 I must have slipped a disk; my pack hurts.