From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How to get OpenOffice spell checker to work?
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:33:11
1 eselect oodict list says that myspell is selected as the
2 dictionaries. I've got myspell-en installed. I've set the
3 document language to English-US.
4
5 But spell checking still doesn't do anything.
6
7 I've also got aspell-en and hunspell-en installed.
8
9 I'm running app-office/openoffice-2.4.1 (built from sources),
10 but I notice that the USE flags didn't include -en or -en_US.
11 Is that the problem? OOo takes ages to build, so I don't want
12 to rebuild it unless there's a decent chance it'll actually fix
13 the problem...
16 Grant Edwards grante Yow! You were s'posed
17 at to laugh!
18 visi.com