From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and a pesky pop-up then it disconnects.
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:49:11
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009 schrieb Dale:
5 >> Here's a little update. Yahoo won't even let me sign in anymore. It
6 >> just sits there.
9 > Here too. So either switch to an alternative, to Kopete:4 or let them suckers
10 > be. I don't bother, for my main network is still ICQ. Quoting Jonathan
11 > Callen, KDE4 is in the process of becoming stable "Real Soon Now™."
14 I have KDE4 on here. I just ain't warmed up to it yet. It just isn't .
15 . . . me. The web thing works tho. :-D
16
17 Dale
18