From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Waaaaaay [OT] Windoze back-up. Sorry to ask. :-(
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 06:33:29
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On 05/05/06, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss03@××××××××××.net> wrote:
3 >
4 >> What model? You throw OpenWRT on it, if possible, and then all your
5 >> documentation is then online. :) FWIW, Most linksys models automatically
6 >> (layer-3) bridge 802.11a/b/g and all wired connections exception for
7 >> the 'WAN' port, so you should be able to see each other unless on is using
8 >> the WAN (but then your Internet would probably be having problems, too.)
9 >
10 > Very interesting! Will it work with netgear routers?
11
12 The OpenWRT page has an extensive list of supported hardware.
13
14 Alexander Skwar
15 --
16 I just ate a whole package of Sweet Tarts and a can of Coke. I think I saw God.
17 -- B. Hathrume Duk
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list