From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:26:06
1 On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:31:50 +0000
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:21:16 +0000, Mick wrote:
5 >
6 > > Don't take it personally. On counter-interviewing the interviewer I
7 > > came to the conclusion that she was looking for young IT literate
8 > > candidates with networking and security knowledge, who would be
9 > > keen to work for Google at a (relatively) low salary.
10 >
11 > I don't think anyone could think Alan or I was young. From Alan's
12 > posts on here, I would employ him in anything but a department of one!
13
14 I take Groucho Marx's lead in this and refuse to take a position with
15 any company that is prepared to have me on the premises!
16
17 Yup, that is a paradox.
21 > My contact was interested in someone with experience in high
22 > performance clusters. Can anyone point to a post of mine, here or
23 > anywhere else, that implies that my knowledge of clustering extends
24 > beyond being able to spell it?
31 Alan McKinnnon
32 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com