From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] big trouble with emerge
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 02:24:37
1 yes mike, I had, when it was rebuild the metadata after --sync it
2 crashs the first time.
3 now I am in trouble with my instalation.....
4
5 On 3/23/06, Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > On 3/23/06, Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > > Hi list wise guys, I am trying to run emerge --metadata on a fresh
8 > > installed gentoo box and all I am receiving is segmentation fault
9 > > What Can I do, I can not emerge the rest of the systems I have to use
10 > > because emerge stops with segmentation fault every time ...... :(
11 >
12 > Just a silly question, but did you emerge --sync first?
13 >
14 > -Mike
15 >
16 > --
17 > ________________________________
18 > Michael E. Crute
19 > http://mike.crute.org
20 >
21 > It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
22 > --Douglas Adams
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
31 An application asked:
32 "Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
33 so I´ve installed Linux
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list