From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no battery state/info in minimal-x86-install-20090526.iso?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 20:23:44
1 * Maxim Wexler (maxim.wexler@×××××.com) [02.06.09 21:37]:
2 > Ok, I see it /sys/bus/acpi/drivers/battery and bind, uevent and
3 > something in pink beneath that but I can't read them "permission
4 > denied. But I'm logged in as root
5 > <wah!>
6
7 Well this is the kernle module, drivers are always the wrong choice if
8 you want something out of the sysfs.
9 and the something in pink ist the link to the device, iirc.
10
11 But may you should use a find over the /sys directory searching for BAT
12 or acer
15 > Maxim
18 Sebastian
21 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " | _ ASCII ribbon campaign
22 Karl Marx | ( ) against HTML e-mail
23 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER | X against M$ attachments
24 mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de | / \ www.asciiribbon.org