From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Switching off some linguas variables
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:12:26
1 On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:59:57 +0100 bitlord <bitlord0xff@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:09:44 +0200
4 > Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > What is the elegant way to switch off all but one linguas variables
7 > > for a given package.
8 > >
9 > > I have tried all "obvious" solutions but they seem to do not work.
10 > >
11 > > For example, I have tried to put the following line
12 > > into /etc/portage/package.use file: www-client/chromium -nls
13 > > -linguas* linguas_en linguas_pl
14 > >
15 > > So far I am afraid to recompile everything with global -nls USE flag
16 > > and LINGUAS="en" in /etc/portage/make.conf. So, trying to cut the
17 > > cat's tail by parts. :)
20 > For package specific env, check
21 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki//etc/portage/env
22
23 Thank you for the link.
24
25 It seems that I need something like described in its Example 1.
26
27 Will try it later today.