From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: xorg-server/nvidia/x86-driver updated: No kbd, no mouse
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:06:49
1 Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk> [10-04-25 18:28]:
2 > meino.cramer@×××.de writes:
5 > > That was also my first thought, but evdev was recompiled -- as I wrote
6 > > in my initial mail...
7 > >
8 > > What next?
9 >
10 > Do you have an InputClass section in your xorg.conf? This is needed for
11 > xorg to use udev to detect input devices.
14 yes:
17 Section "InputClass"
18 Identifier "keyboard-all"
19 Driver "evdev"
20 Option "XkbLayout" "de"
21 Option "XkbVariant" ",qwertz"
22 Option "XkbOptions" "grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp:switch,compose:rwin,terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp"
23 Option "XkbVariant" "nodeadkeys"
24 MatchIsKeyboard "on"
25 EndSection
30 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
31 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
32 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
33 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.