From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-print/hplip-3.11.5 compile fails
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 13:08:56
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Dale schrieb am 19.06.2011 11:12:
5 >> It appears so. I have net-print/cups-1.5_rc1 installed.
6 >>
7 > cups-1.5 is hard masked so there must be something in your
8 > package.unmask to allow portage installing it.
11 >> Should I go down one version? It seems portage is trying to upgrade
12 >> to the latest on both. I'm pretty sure it just upgraded cups but
13 >> hplip failed.
14 >>
15 > If you ask like this, I guess you have no specific reason to use 1.5 so
16 > I recommend you to go down to 1.4.x.
20 Most likely KDE or something pulled it in but it is also possible that I
21 unmasked it for some reason and don't recall why.
22
23 Dale
24