From: Alex Thorne <lexiconifernelius@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Online hosting recommendation - VMs?
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 13:22:08
1 You could also check out Scaleway, who offer a dedicated ARM server for 3
2 EUR/month. And DigitalOcean which offers simply priced VMs (starting at
3 $5/month) targeted at individuals/developers rather than big organisations
4 (in contrast to AWS). Haven't used Linode so not sure how these compare on
5 price.
6