From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] any SSH guru on the list
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:29:51
1 On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 12:38:45PM -0700, Joseph wrote:
2 > I'm having problem logging into my Gentoo server from Knoppix booted PC
3 > Connection between two Gentoo servers works fine.
4 >
5 > I narrow it to the authorization method ssh is trying to use. When I'm
6 > logging from Getnoo workstation the authorization ssh is trying to use:
7 > service ssh-connection method publickey
8 >
9 <snip>
10 > What file control ssh-connection method?
11 >
12
13 man ssh_config
14 look for "PreferredAuthentications"
15
16 W
17 --
18 "Theoretically, there's no difference between theory and practice; but in
19 practice there is."
20 ~Jared Kaplan
21 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 8 days, 12:41
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list