From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Too many invalid recipients. (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:43:21
1 On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:53:35 -0600, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > I don't have anything in "mydestination" it is commented out and I think
4 > it should be. When I put my in mydestination=my domain
5 > in outgoing email syslog was showing: relay=local
6 > and I never got the email the relayhost= as below wasn't working
7 >
8 > relayhost = mail.shawhosting.ca
9 >
10 > commenting out #mydestination solved the problems.
11 >
12 > However, when I get an email from portage (emerge) it is to:
13 > root@×××××××××××××××××××××××××.com
14 >
15 > where is: "mail101c7.megamailservers.com" coming from and how to change
16 > it/control it?
17
18 I take it you have already tried
19
20 grep -r mail101c7 /etc
24 Neil Bothwick
25
26 Idaho - It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.