From: David Sveningsson <ext@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no sound
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:29:49
1 Andrey Vul skrev:
2 > I open mplayer, mpg321, vlc, or flash (youtube) and I have no sound.
3 > ALSA is working.
4 > Hardware is working.
5 > Already did alsaconf + alsamixer.
6 >
7 > Any suggestions?
10 Have you unmuted the channels (using alsamixer)? They are muted by default.
15 //*David Sveningsson [eXt]*
16
17 Freelance coder | Game Development Student
18 http://sidvind.com
19
20 Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure clear to thy fellow
21 man by using the One True Brace Style, even if thou likest it not, for
22 thy creativity is better used in solving problems than in creating
23 beautiful new impediments to understanding.