From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] adding unicode use flag?
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:46:57
1 Hi,
2 When I first installed Gentoo I missed the +unicode use flag, that I
3 would have liked to have.
4 I didn't worry for a long time, but I have been annoyed enough a bit
5 here and there to consider adding it to my use flags.
6
7 I'd do it straight, but I remember this old thread:
8 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=274175&highlight=ncurses+deathgrip
9
10 This was a thread about *removing* unicode, actually. However I fear
11 that messing with unicode could create serious problems. Expecially
12 since I woulnd't emerge --newuse everything at once, if possible: I'd
13 just be OK to have unicode when upgrading.
14
15 Any advice / real life experience?
16
17 Thanks,