From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP4?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:39:56
1 Hello Anthony,
2
3 * Anthony Roy <aroy@××××××.uk> [31-08-06 14:24]:
4 > I have just installed SquirrelMail, and found that parts of it are not
5 > working. The version of PHP that is installed is 5.1.2. Searching the
6 > sqirrelmail website, it appears that squirrelmail doesn't work with
7 > php5.
8
9 is running fine here with php5, no problems.
10 I use the cvs version of squirrelmail.
11
12 Best regards,
13 Matthias
17 "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
18 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
19 produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
20 Rich Cook
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list