From: ubiquitous1980 <nixuser1980@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Problems playing back DVD
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 05:30:20
1 pk wrote:
2 > John H. Moe wrote:
5 >> play or rip it on my computer. SMplayer, VLC, Xine, K3B, DVD::Rip and
6 >> AcidRip all seem to have the same basic problem:
7 >>
8 >> libdvdread: Can't seek to block 3362902
9 >> libdvdread: Invalid IFO for title 18 (VTS_18_0.IFO).
12 > Not sure if this is the solution but judging from what you write it
13 > seems likely:
14 > http://tobias.rautenkranz.ch/libdvdread_ifo.html.en
15 >
16 > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=460400
17 >
18 > Might help to upgrade to a newer version of libdvdread (you don't say
19 > which version you have installed)?
20 >
21 > Best regards
22 >
23 > Peter K
26 I am wondering if you have tried to dd it for yourself rather than using
27 front ends?