From: Tony Miller <mcfiredrill@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no text in certain flash app
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:07:17
1 On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:00:41PM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > I see the music bars in almost all the slides. I see the little
3 > keyboard on the right in a couple of them. I didn't ever see any text
4 > except for the letters that correspond to the notes. I'm assuming that
5 > the text would be almost to the bottom of the page tho. If that is
6 > correct then I can confirm it is not there with Seamonkey 2, Firefox and
7 > Konqueror. Those are the browsers I have installed.
8
9 There is definitely supposed to be text on the bottom of the page.
10
11 Glad its not just me.
12
13 I'm probably just going to find a music theory program that isnt a
14 webpage.
17 -Tony