From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Somehow offtopic: KRITA documentation 'mobile version'
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 20:05:57
1 On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Poison BL. <poisonbl@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Looks like their primary documentation (under the 'Learn' section of their
4 > site) is a wiki, based on:
5 >
6 > https://docs.krita.org/Contributors_Readme
7 >
8 > And, a glance at the source looks suspiciously like mediawiki on the backend
9 > of it. Short of them adding in an extension to do it on the server side, I
10 > don't know a quick way to pull that out to PDF (or any other ebook
11 > format)...
12 >
13 > --
14 > Poison [BLX]
15 > Joshua M. Murphy
16
17 That's kind of unfortunate. Meino, you might want to file a bug about
18 the documentation being hard to use. In the meantime if using wget
19 hasn't worked I'm not sure there's much that can be done.
20
21 Instructions specifically for MediaWiki sites don't seem to differ
22 much from my first guess at what to do
23 (https://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/28702/how-to-dump-a-mediawiki-for-offline-use).
24 I can't really see how something unrenderable is provided to your
25 browser unless it is processed on your machine with JavaScript.