From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Flash Plugin Grey Screen
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:58:00
1 On 9/30/06, Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > > The only problem is that all I see is a big
3 > > grey block where the Flash presentation should be. Any ideas?
6 > Have you already tried "emerge -C net-www/netscape-flash ; emerge
7 > net-www/netscape-flash"?
8
9 Yeah, several times, it doesn't seem to help. I also deleted my
10 ~/.macromedia folder which didn't help.
14 Michael E. Crute
15 http://mike.crute.org
16
17 The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
18 that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
19 possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
20 get at or repair. --Douglas Adams
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list