From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to find whether scanner supported
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:23:25
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > I recently bought an HP 2510 printer-copier-scanner.
3 > It prints & copies, but Xsane can't find it as a scanner.
4 > I suspect the problem is that Sane-backends doesn't support it :
5 > how do I find out whether that is the case ?
8 It seems hplip supports it. Is this your printer?
9
10 http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/models/deskjet_aio/deskjet_2510_series.html
13 I have yet to use one of those things on a Linux box. My printer is a
14 separate device from my scanner. Maybe that link will help you tho.
15
16 Dale
17
21 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!