From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is this working correctly??
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 16:49:48
1 Thomas Mueller wrote:
2 > You (Dale) seem to have corrected the multipart/alternative problem, except one message (Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: downgrading glibc) where multipart/alternative went through.
3 >
4 > I would never design an email client to send multipart/alternative by default, and might design an email client to not support multipart/alternative at all in composed messages.
5 >
6 > Tom
9 Someone pointed out that it likely did that with that message because
10 the message I was replying to was HTML. It seems that if I reply to a
11 HTML message, it ignores my settings. I think it should obey the
12 settings regardless myself as settings should override what it is
13 replying too.
14
15 At least I know that messages by default are being sent correctly. That
16 should correct the vast majority of them.
17
18 Thanks again to all.
19
20 Dale