From: Spidey / Claudio <spideybr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: General PulseAudio Discussion <pulseaudio-discuss@×××××××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PulseAudio 1.0-r1 + Skype ==> Garbled output sound
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 03:22:11
1 I haven't tried the masked version, but I follow the PA maillist and
2 haven't seen anything like that. I'm forwarding this message to them,
3 let's see what they say about it.
4 I'll be sure to replicate their messages here in the future.
5
6 Claudio Roberto França Pereira (a.k.a. Spidey)
7 hardMOB - HTForum - @spideybr
8 Engenharia de Computação - UFES 2006/1