From: Ward Poelmans <wpoely86@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ldap authentication issues.
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 12:12:22
1 On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 09:41, Indexer <indexer@××××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I am currently trying to make a ldap server which i can use to authenticate users. Sadly a large number of how to's are incomplete and don't work, so after reading alot of how to's and manuals I have got 99.9% of the way. On attempting to authenticate a user it denies the user access with a error from auth.log
3 >
4 > May  4 02:21:08 nemo sshd[1271]: error: PAM: authentication error for william from 172.20.0.1
7 What does you ssh file in /etc/pam.d look like?
8
9 Ward