From: Danis Petkakis <dpetka2001@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Re: Single click is interpreted as double click
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:44:51
1 Could someone help me configure my mx1000 so that it doesn't interpret
2 single click
3 as a double one?? my xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log are attached...when i set
4 InputDevice "MX1000"
6 InputDevice "MX1000" "CorePointer"
7 my mouse stops responding and i have to change from konsole xorg.conf to
8 original and
9 restart X in order to get my mouse working
10
11 thanks in advance...
12