From: lee <lee@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] lxc.network.flags
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 19:41:35
1 Hi,
2
3 what does 'lxc.network.flags=up' actually do/mean?
6 1.) makes the interface available in the container
7 2.) does 1.) and also configures the containers' interface
8 3.) something else (what?)
11 In case of 2.), how do I set the gateway address, nameserver and domain
12 in the containers' config?
13
14 I suppose I need to omit the 'lxc.network.flags' and to make the
15 container set up the interface itself. Will the interface be available
16 in the container when it's not brought up through the containers' config?
20 Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
21 might swallow us. Finally, this fear has become reasonable.