From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT?] How to get WebDAV going on Apache?
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 01:37:54
1 On Saturday 01 Mar 2014 20:55:46 Nilesh Govindrajan wrote:
2
3 > Nothing to get confused. Just install ownCloud like you'd install Wordpress
4 > on Apache server, i.e. configure apache to run php scripts some way and run
5 > the owncloud installer. That's it.
6
7 So no need for vhosts then? I'll set it up that way if I have to, but I'd
8 rather avoid the extra complication pro tem.
9
10 > Since ownCloud has automatic update facility, I don't install it using
11 > portage.
12
13 Ah. I hadn't thought of bypassing portage. Perhaps I should.
16 Regards
17 Peter