From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: This is what I get for trying...
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 08:27:54
1 On 21 November 2015 02:22:16 CET, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:17:03 -0500
3 >Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Naturally, the instructions on the gentoo wiki FAIL....
6 >
7 >More people will read what you write if you give us a hint in the
8 >subject line about why you are writing to us.
9
10 Actually, more people would be inclined to assist if the emails wouldn't be one big complaint.
11 We are all volunteers here. We don't appreciate this level of abuse in our free time.
14 Joost
15 --
16 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.