From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo as a production server - insecure?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:35:28
1 Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs <at> online.de> writes:
4 > I didn't reply to you, but to Johannes. Maybe your email client doesn't
5 > display the threads correctly. You can verify this by reading the headers,
6 > especially "In-reply-to:".
7
8 > The original thread was about "Mailing Lists" to discuss about python or perl
9 > and was started by Kaushal Shriyan. It was hijacked by replying to it and
10 > changing the topic, again see the "In-reply-to:" header.
13 OOPs,
14
15 I did not even notice (sorry).
16
17 Gmane does show the threads correctly (although sometimes
18 it borks).
21 My bad; I just saw your response under mine in gmane......
22 I missed the original thread poster completely. Sometimes
23 gmane does not process all postings, timely. It'd
24 help if you mentioned the persons name, explicitly,
25 when you or anyone chastize a poster. But, IIIII
26 missed it in the thread listing, so <...> on me.
30 James