From: Tim Igoe <tim@×××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Squirremail not installed?
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:17:46
1 NS being a New Slot. Squirrelmail recently moved to the slotted
2 behaviour for when using the webapp-config and vhosts flag iirc.
3
4 I don't use the vhosts flag so it doesn't bother me, i just did the
5 upgrade and away it went.
6
7 Tim
8
9 Grant wrote:
10
11 >I just synced and did an 'emerge -pv squirrelmail' and I get this:
12 >
13 >These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
14 >
15 >Calculating dependencies ...done!
16 >[ebuild NS ] mail-client/squirrelmail-1.4.3a-r2 +crypt -ldap +ssl
17 >-vhosts +virus-scan 0 kB
18 >
19 >Total size of downloads: 0 kB
20 >
21 >I definitely have squirrelmail installed now. I thought the N
22 >signified a new package? What does that S mean?
23 >
24 >- Grant
25 >
26 >P.S. I tried to find this in the docs but couldn't come up with it.
27 >
28 >--
29 >gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list